Objet260 and Objet500 Dental Selection
Maximum versatility and throughput Next-level digital dentistry is here. The Objet260 and Objet500 Dental Selection 3D Printers bring advanced triple-jetting technology to dental and orthodontics. Choose from two build sizes to 3D print impressively realistic models with true-to-life look and feel. - See more at: http://www.stratasys.com/3d-printers/dental-series/dental-selection-systems#sthash.fuztsirg.dpuf
Unprecedented realism in look and feel
Build models with lifelike textures for precise evaluation and a wide range of shades for customized color matching. With the Objet260 and Objet500 Dental Selection 3D Printers, produce the most realistic models while handling a variety of dental and orthodontic applications including:
- Implant testing with stone models that mimic real gum-like textures for accurate evaluation
- Single models, or groups of models, that require several materials to be built simultaneously in one unattended job
- Jaw models 3D printed directly from CBCT scan data, with high-definition tooth, root and nerve canal anatomy rendered in contrasting materials
Choose the tray size that best fits your dental application. The Objet260 Dental Selection is compact in size and boasts maximum versatility, while the Objet500 Dental Selection allows your large lab to dramatically increase throughput with a larger build size (490 x 390 x 200 mm [19.3 x 15.4 x 7.9 in.]).
Dental Selection 3D Printers support all open format color intraoral scanners.
The Objet260 and Objet500 Dental Selection 3D Printers work with the full range of PolyJet dental materials. Specifically engineered for demanding dental applications, these materials come in convenient sealed cartridges:
- VeroDent (MED670), a natural peach-tone material offering high-quality detail, strength and durability.
- VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability.
- VeroGlaze (MED620), an opaque material with A2 shading designed to provide the best color match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement, up to 24 hours.
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), can produce orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays and surgical guides for temporary in-mouth placement.
Additionally, both 3D printers create models in a range of color and flexible materials specially selected for dental applications.
- Gum-like softness and color
- A range of natural tooth shades
- Nerve canals or other anatomy in contrasting materials